- Pre-seasoned twice with organic flaxseed oil—ready for use.
- Multi-angle pour spout design makes draining liquids or pouring soups easy and mess-free.
- Included heavy-gauge cast iron lid covers pour spouts, sealing in heat, moisture and flavor.
- Thick bottom and sides heats evenly and holds heat extremely well.
- Twin “Speed Cool” stainless steel handles make it easier to bring to the table
- Use with gas, induction, electric or straight over the coals. Oven safe and grill ready.
- Handcrafted from the highest quality materials in the U.S.A.
- Good Forever guarantee.
“Prevents caramelizing and scorching of sweet secret sauces – handier than a handle on a knife.”
Our most-requested new product leading up to its April 2018 launch, the 5 Qt. Dutch Oven delivers FINEX’s famed better-looking, better-cooking and good-forever performance in a classic five quart size. Heavyweight construction ensures even-cooking heat retention and distribution on any stove top, oven or over-the-coals cooking scenario. Octagonal shape offers spouts that pour easily yet are completely covered by the included lid. Dual stainless steel “Speed Cool” spring handles make it easy to bring to the table. The Dutch Oven lid also fits the FINEX 10” skillet for extra versatility.
Our 5 Qt. Dutch Oven is perfect for baking breads, braising meats & root vegetables and most steaming, stewing or slow-cooking recipes that require even heating. Stable and tip resistant, each cast iron Dutch Oven is made by hand from premium American cast iron and polished stainless steel then double hand seasoned with organic flax seed oil for a lifetime of use. A FINEX 5 Quart Dutch Oven is guaranteed to become a favorite piece in your cookware collection in short order and, eventually, a cherished family heirloom.