10-12 slices oven roasted delicata squash, ¼" thick
7 large eggs
½ C milk
1 leek, trimmed & thinly sliced
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 ½ C spinach
1 sweet red bell pepper, thinly sliced
¼ Tbsp black pepper, freshly ground
¼ Tbsp Jacobsen Pure Kosher Sea Salt
¾ C grated Romano & 1 year aged cheddar cheese, 50/50 mix
Fresh parsley, for garnish when removed from oven
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs and milk together, then mix in salt and pepper.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a 12″ FINEX Cast Iron Skillet heat olive oil and sauté leek, garlic and red bell pepper. Reduce heat and add spinach to wilt in final 1-2 minutes.
- Pour egg mixture and half of your squash slices into vegetables sauté and let set for one minute before stirring gently. Then set remaining squash slices into top of mixture.
- Top with grated cheese and place in oven to bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Let rest 10 minutes before slicing and serving in your FINEX skillet. Enjoy!